Shipping costs and delivery
All orders are shipped from our UK warehouse by there local courier service. The shipping costs are non-recurring regardless of the size and the weight of the package. Free delivery is offered on orders of 149,- or more. Orders less than 149,- will be subject to a delivery cost of £4.95.
All products on NYDJ are supplied from stock. We seek to ensure orders placed with us on weekdays before 15:00 (GMT+1) are shipped on the same day, provided we have received the relevant payment and correct information. Orders placed after 15:00 (GMT+1) will be processed the next working day. Despite these efforts, a delivery may be delayed by one day during busy periods, such as our sale season or around Christmas.
When your order is shipped, a confirmation will be sent directly to the email address you provided. You will receive an email as soon as the courier collects the parcel with information about the shipment. This email contains a link for keeping track of your shipment. Please note that the tracking code received will not be processed immediately, so you can normally expect to be able to track the shipment one day after you have received your delivery confirmation.
Haven’t you received the tracking code via e-mail? Please contact our customer service by e-mail so we can send you the code.
On the day of delivery you will receive an email or text message stating the delivery window in which the delivery will take place.
A maximum of three delivery attempts will be made (depending on the country). If you are not at home, the driver will leave a note in your mailbox and try to leave the parcel with your neighbour. If this isn’t possible, the parcel will be brought to the nearest PUDO (Pick-up & Drop-off Point) where you can pick it up yourself or it will be returned to our warehouse.
If your parcel is delivered to a PUDO you will receive a reminder via email or text message after 2 days. If the parcel is not picked up after 5 days, it will be returned to our warehouse and we will contact you.
If at any time you won’t be at home, you can specify on the courier’s website when and where they should deliver your shipment:
- Select an alternative delivery date up to 7 days
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour
- Have the parcel left in a specified safe place
- Delivery to a different address – e.g. to your office
- Collect the parcel from your local Pickup Shop
If you have any questions about the status of your order, you can check the following points yourself first:
- Check the tracking information for the status of your order. Once the package has been received by the courier, you will be emailed the code and a link to the tracking service of the postal operator.
- Log into your account or view the order confirmation you have received by email and check if we have received the correct delivery address.
- Check if you have received an email from us with more information about your order.
- Check if there is a card in your mailbox from the package deliverer.
- Ask your neighbours whether they have accepted the package for you.
If you still cannot find your package, please contact customer services by email, quoting your order number. We will then endeavour to supply you with more information about the status and location of your package as soon as possible within 24 hours on weekdays.